Meridian Ranch, a Golf & Recreational Community
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Currently in Development
4,500 Single Family Homes
In 1984, Paul Tchang, looking to diversify his holdings in Southern California, bought land east of Colorado Springs knowing that geographical and other limitations would force development in the Colorado Springs area in that direction. When the vision for this land was first conceived in 1999 it was clear that the Techbilt team needed to give homebuyers a reason to venture farther east. Out of this strategy was born the amenity-rich master-planned community of Meridian Ranch.
Meridian Ranch is now much-loved for its strong sense of community, attributed in part to its robust amenities that encourage active lifestyles:
- The Antler Creek Golf Course – an award-winning public 18-hole course
- The CreekView Grill – a fun neighborhood hangout inside the Antler Creek Clubhouse
- 42,000 Square Foot Recreation Center – featuring indoor and outdoor pools, a gymnasium, fitness equipment, classes and sports programming
- Over 20 Miles of Trails – wind throughout the community
- Over 200 Acres of Parks – 6 neighborhood parks and a regional park currently dot Meridian Ranch with more to come
- Abundant Open Space – over 240 acres create a feeling of space while preserving dramatic views of Pikes Peak to the west
- The Shops at Meridian Ranch – a community retail center that provides residents of Meridian Ranch and nearby communities with conveniently located stores and services
- Neighborhood Schools – including an elementary and high school right in the community
Not only has the Techbilt team constructed all of the amenities within Meridian Ranch, it has also been responsible for building the infrastructure necessary to support this 2,650-acre development, including roads, sewer, water and storm drain improvements and forming a metropolitan district to service the infrastructure.
In keeping with the company’s vision and values, Techbilt has worked hard to give back to the local community including a $3.5 million donation to the local school district for an elementary school, helping develop a consortium of builders to donate to area schools and donating 215 acres of land to El Paso County for a regional park.
Currently, eight builders including Campbell Homes, Covington Homes, CreekStone Homes, David Weekley Homes, Majestic Custom Homes, Reunion Homes, Richmond American Homes and Saint Aubyn Homes are constructing new homes in Meridian Ranch on homesites ranging in size from 50’x100’ to 1-acre.